The Best DJ moving head light rental for events in Vancouver
The DJ Moving head light rental is perfect for small or big events coming up in your life. This moving head fixture can do so many effects that will wow your audience. Our trained staff can teach you the basics you need to know about this light fixture and how to use it to enhance your lighting design your event. This DJ moving head rental is great for small and big parties, exciting display tables, wedding reception, entrances, or really any other event you have coming up.
Rent a moving head light and bring a lot of effects to your event
The moving head light features amazing effects that will be sure to wow your audience. The moving head offers several movements such as panning, tilting, and spinning. This allows the light to move in every direction possible and always looks great. The moving head light rental is also very easy to set up with it being able to be connected to another moving head and does exactly what the other one is doing. This makes the effect/show look more synchronized.
We as well off custom Gobo opportunities for conferences or any other event that you may wish to have one for. These can be as custom made as your imagination will let you just about and they can be slipped right into the moving head with ease. This can be incredibly professional or just a fun thing to do for a special occasion. Please talk to us about a custom Gobo and allow ample lead time to get one made up.
Rent and Control the moving head via DMX Controller, Sound Activate, or Auto Show modes
This moving head rental has three operation modes. the first is by using our DMX controller. This controller has multiple sliders, buttons, and switches to allow many different effects and movements. You can even program the light with a routine if you would like. The second method is through noise activation. Noise activation makes the moving head move to the beat of music in such a way that it looks professional and timed perfectly to the music. This method would work well and you can rent the speakers with us as well. The third method to work this machine is to choose one of the programmed movements and to let the moving head to just do its own thing.
Moving head fixture Specifications
- High output mini Moving Head beam with a bright white 25W LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 11 & 13 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in auto show modes
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Moving Head Beam Angle: 15-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% – 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- GOBO size: 18.4 mm (13mm viewable)
- Power consumption: 53W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 25W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.37” x 7.87” x 11.30” / 162 x 200 x 287mm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs. / 3.6 kgs.