Great Static Wash Light rental in Vancouver
If you are looking for a static wash light to decorate your special event, check the Mega Hex Par rental. They are a fantastic option to place on stage, around the room, hang on a truss or any other stand. Renting some static wash lights will provide unique looks and amazing atmosphere to any environment.
How the UV black light and Amber / White colors work
The UV black light that the fixture can generate brings an amazing and classic ‘UV glow’ effect when used alone. As well, it has exciting UV-infused colors when combined with the other LED elements. The Amber and White LED elements also mean that this fixture rental is capable of generating white light at varying color temperatures, which makes it ideal for stage illumination. PLUS 63 built-in color macros aid with color selection and DMX programming. In addition, the fixture also offers various color strobe effects and 0-100% electronic dimming.
This Hex Par light rental can be connected to the music
This Hex Par fixture has a sound activated mode. This is great if you have a band or any environment music and you are trying to add a great mood to the performance of your event. The hex par rental offers a bunch of different color operational modes, color macros, different patterns, perfect for any venue that needs color mixing on the stage or some washing on a wall.
Mega Hex Par Rental Specifications
- Vibrant slim flat black Par with 5 x 6-Watt, 6-IN-1 Hex (RGBWA+UV) LEDs
- HEX LEDs allow for a wider pallet of colors like hot pink, lime green and electric blue
- Smooth Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- “Sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the fixtures may be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emits a lot of heat onto performers
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11 or 12 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGBAW + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (63 Colors), and DMX Controlled
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Beam Angle: 25-degrees
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 30W Max
- IEC AC input and output on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25”x 10.25”x 4.25”/ 261x260x110mm
- Weight: 4 lbs./ 1.87 kg.