The best low lying fog machine rental in Vancouver
If you have a wedding, a birthday party, or some other celebration, this rental is perfect for you. The low laying fog effect you may have seen in wedding photos is done with machines very similar to this one. The other machines that do similar effects can cost up to $250 rental and it needs dry ice to complete the effect. However, this rental, which includes the fog liquid, is only $75 and instead it uses regular ice cubes to make the low laying fog effect.
This machine makes a spectacular effect that will be unique and keep your party goers interested and make for some amazing pictures. We strongly ask for you to consider this amazing piece of equipment for your next big event.
Rent a perfect low lying fog machine for Halloween FX and theatrical events
This low lying fog effect isn’t only great for weddings. It can as well be used for Halloween or any theatrical effects you wish to create. A low lying fog for a graveyard scene is incredibly achievable now. As well, this can help make that spooky, foggy ambiance you have always wanted.
Low lying fog machine specifications
- Low-lying fog stays low to the ground–similar to a dry ice effect
- Uses standard water-based fog juice and ice cubes (DO NOT USE WATER)
- No need dry ice
- Includes ADJ VFTR13 12-foot wired remote with On/Off, continuous and manual buttons, plus interval and duration output potentiometers
- Load up to 4 pounds of ice in the chiller box
- Water drainage valve system allows for easy clean-up. Water drains directly into the provided plastic bag.
- Power On/Off switch
- Heater: 700W
- Warm up Time: 3 Minutes
- Output: 3,000 cubic feet per minute
- Fluid Consumption: 90ml/min
- Fog fluid container: 0.8 Liter (external)
- 120V/50Hz or 230V/60Hz (non switchable)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18” x 11.75” x 10.25” / 460 x 300 x 262 mm
- Weight: 19 lbs. / 9kg
- Model: ADJ Mister Kool II